Whether you see this as a Momcation, or a chance to hang out with other inspiring women, or a mandate for finding freedom in your life, go ahead and block out the dates on your calendar and register today.
Nestled in the foothills of the Missouri Ozark Mountains, Camp Mihaska has been a Christian retreat and sanctuary for more than 60 years, serving thousands of youth, families, churches, organizations, and individuals seeking personal growth and spiritual development. Located about an hour from St. Louis County in Bourbon, Missouri, Camp Mihaska is an incredible natural environment where you can find solitude and experience God’s presence in a very powerful way.
Location: 1466 State Hwy N, Bourbon, MO 65441
Nearby Airports: the St. Louis Lambert International Airport is 1 hr and 20 min. away, please let us know if you need transportation from the airport!
Roommates: Invite your friends to come with you, and then put their names on the registration form and we will do our best to assign you to rooms together!
- Parking and WiFI are complimentary
- Coffee and water are always available
- Lots of sitting areas to visit and relax, including outdoor seating
- Tennis courts and miniature golf
- Hiking trails and sitting by the ponds
- Paddleboats are available in fair weather
- Purchase a massage with Hands of Glory (in the registration form!)
- Casual clothes and shoes
- Jacket and long pants (for campfire time)
- PRINCESS PARTY- bring a Princess Dress – ball gown or party dress (don’t forget shoes and fashion jewelry) (we will have extras if you don’t have any)
- Sneakers or hiking shoes if you want to take a walk
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush…)
- Bible (we will have extra Bibles if you don’t have one)
- Personal snacks
Bedding and Towels will be provided.