Whether you see this as a Momcation, or a desperate grasp for renewal in your heart, or a mandate for getting direction for your future, go ahead and block out the dates on your calendar and register today.
Nestled at the gateway to the Ozarks, Kabekona Hills Retreat Center is a secluded paradise conveniently located half-way between St. Louis and Springfield, Missouri. The retreat facility rests on 342 acres of scenic rolling hills including a beautiful, 37-acre private lake as well as hiking trails and other activities. The comfy rooms have full and twin size beds, and bunk bed sets, so there are several sleeping options.
Location: 10 miles south of Rolla, 13976 Co Rd 7240, Newburg, MO 65550
Nearby Airports: the St. Louis Lambert International Airport is 2 hours away, let us know if you need transportation from the airport!
Roommates: Invite your friends to come with you, and then put their names on the registration form and we will do our best to assign you to rooms together!
- Parking and WiFI are complimentary
- Coffee and water are always available
- Lots of sitting areas to visit and relax, including outdoor seating
- Hot Tub on deck- don’t forget your swimsuit!!
- Hiking trails and sitting by the lake
- Canoes are available in fair weather, as well as boat rides (for a small fee)
- Purchase a massage Saturday afternoon with Hands of Glory (in the registration form!)
- Casual clothes and shoes
- Jacket and long pants (for campfire time)
- Pajamas, robe, slippers or fuzzy socks for the pajama party!!
- Swimsuit and flipflops
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush…)
- Bible (we will have extra Bibles if you don’t have one)
- Personal snacks
Bedding and Towels will be provided.