These small groups are essential for equipping, empowering, and unleashing women. On the first night, attendees will choose a group to join, and will stay with that small group for the event so they can build deep and lasting friendships. Each small group has a focus, and there’s something for everyone- including those who feel they don’t fit anywhere!
We were created to be connected. Our stories matter. Come join us for a life-changing experience and watch what God does in our small groups and in our hearts.
This is a sample of the small focus groups we are planning on (subject to change!):
- Single on Purpose – Single Women finding purpose
- Thriving Families – Encouraging mothers and wives to thrive
- Destiny Girls – Understanding our identity and calling
- Light Seekers – Seeking hope in our darkness- depression, anxiety, etc.
- Warrior Divas – Women overcoming addictions and incarceration
- Strengthening Marriages – Wives believing God for redeeming their marriages
- Resilience Queens – Having a mindset of resilience in overcoming challenges
- Kingdom Builders – Living with a global perspective and missional heart
Our workshops are intended to give you tools and equip you for life. Attendees can choose which workshop they feel will best support and equip them.
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Developing Resilience and Finding Purpose Through Intimacy with God
- Speak Life No Matter What You See, Hear or Feel
- How to Facilitate God Encounters
- Equipping Parents- Training for Tomorrow
- Rejection and Abandonment
- Redeemed for a purpose
- The Journey. Healthy Mind-Healthy Body
- Encountering God in Art
February 24-26, 2023
Fri @ 7 PM TO SUN @ 1 PM
Camp Mihaska, Bourbon, MO
Every ticket purchased includes inspiring STORIES of overcoming, MESSAGES of hope, TOOLS for the battle, and intimate CONVERSATIONS in a sisterhood of GIRLS!