Conference tickets are now offered FREE!! We want you to come!
- Believe you aren’t enough
- Feel powerless to change your situation
- Aspire to do hard things and change the world
- Taste the darkness but long for the light
- Feel tired of being cold and want to be on fire
- Wrestle with feeling stuck and want to move forward
- Are disappointed from broken dreams and unanswered prayers
- Desire to find the courage to face your mountains
- Crave connection and a chance to be understood
- New tools to equip you to succeed
- Espresso shots of HOPE in unmatched numbers
- To be accepted and understood in a community of women
- Networking and problem solving
- A chance to unplug, reset, and renew
- Awesome music with the Warrior Girls Band
- Inspiring speakers with their raw stories and power thoughts
- Couragous testimonies of women from around the globe
- Prayer available anytime during the conference
- Vendors and exhibitors showcasing resources and inspiration
- Coffee (and tea!), chocolate, hugs and selfies together
- NEW Jewel Warrior swag
- And a PARTY- because it’s not a Grace event without some crazy fun, dancing and laughter!
THE HEART OF THE JEWEL WARRIOR CONFERENCE
For the past seven years, Grace Smith has led women’s retreats for women overcoming some of life’s hardest circumstances. Over the years she witnessed women of all ages and all walks of life, with varied backgrounds and history, break the barriers of tradition, and shatter the walls of ethnic, cultural and denominational divides. They connected through sharing their stories in a judgement free zone, with couragous vulnerability. Women who had arrived with their shoulders slumped in shame and brokenness, found HOPE over the 42 hour event, and left with their eyes sparkling and their heads held high.
Two years ago, God gave Grace a dream of a brightly-colored blanket – hand woven together with so much color and diversity that represented people from all around the globe. The bright colors in the blanket signified life and hope, and the red color so intricately woven into the design, represented the pain of past experiences. The blanket was being placed on the shoulders of people that were weighed down by their grief and scars. Some of the scars were visible- like tattoos telling their stories, others were hidden in their hearts. As the blanket rested on their shoulders, the warmth would awaken them with hope, healing and the spirit of a warrior. Those transformed began turning around and reaching out to the next person, to share God’s light and hope – as one beautiful, vibrant sisterhood of warriors who were changing the world.
Grace made this dream her prayer and now is launching her first conference to connect women around the world who are willing to say, “YES” to unleashing their warrior spirit and becoming a light in the darkness. Join the movement!
JOIN GRACE AND OTHER WOMEN FOR 42 HOURS TO BE RENEWED AND TRANSFORMED BY GOD’S POWER
You will have the opportunity to invest in a special project to help teen girls and women in Uganda Africa. Our conference goal is to provide sponsorships, and invest in the dreams of a group of girls who live in one of the poorest nations in the world and desperatly need a chance. We are partnering with Wells of Hope, and are excited to have a table at our conference with handcrafted items made by women in a re-entry program from prison. We will hear first hand testimonies from a Wells of Hope Team member Joan, about how Wells of Hope is equipping and empowering girls. Plan to be part of this exciting project and make an investment. You can make a difference globally.
Joyce is a beautiful, 15 year old girl at Wells of Hope. She’s very outgoing and well-disciplined. Her hobby is dancing. Her favorite dish is rice, bananas and chicken; and her favorite color is red. Joyce’s dream is to be a lawyer in future.
Before joining Wells of Hope, Joyce was staying with her Mom and Dad. However, immediately after the death of her father, her mom was imprisoned and she had to take on the responsibility of looking after her younger siblings. Her mother is serving a very long term sentence in prison.
By sponsoring Joyce, you will help her attain her dream of becoming a lawyer.