- Are tired deep down inside
- Believe you aren’t enough
- Taste the darkness but long for the light
- Feel knocked down by 2020 and want to get back up
- Can’t connect with God like you used to
- Desire to feel a fire and passion for life
- Crave connection and a chance to be understood
- New tools to equip you to succeed
- Espresso shots of HOPE in unmatched numbers
- To be accepted and understood in a community of women
- Networking and problem solving
- A chance to unplug, reset, and renew
- Awesome music with the Warrior Girls Band
- Inspiring speakers with their raw stories and power thoughts
- Courageous personal stories of women who are overcoming
- Prayer available anytime during the conference
- Vendors and exhibitors showcasing resources and inspiration
- Coffee (and tea!), chocolate, hugs and selfies together
- NEW Jewel Warrior swag
- And a PARTY- because it’s not a Grace event without some crazy fun, dancing and laughter!
THE HEART OF THE JEWEL WARRIOR CONFERENCE
For the past eight years, Grace Smith has led women’s retreats for women overcoming some of life’s hardest circumstances. Over the years she witnessed women of all ages and all walks of life, with varied backgrounds and history, break the barriers of tradition, and shatter the walls of ethnic, cultural, and denominational divides. They connected through sharing their stories in a judgment-free zone, with courageous vulnerability. Women who had arrived with their shoulders slumped in shame and brokenness, found HOPE over the 42-hour event, and left with their eyes sparkling and their heads held high. Others came just needing to connect with other God’s girls and left with their cups overflowing.
Join us in connecting women around the world who are willing to say, “YES” to unleashing their warrior spirit and becoming a light in the darkness.